Baler is the capitol town of Aurora, and it is famous for a historical siege and killer waves. The town is the backdrop of the infamous Siege of Baler, known as the last Spanish stronghold in the Philippines during their fight against the Americans. This sleepy town is also known for its surf quality waves, with surf shops and schools catering to both seasoned and novice surfers alike.
Baler tour package
Itinerary and inclusions:
Day 1 Arrive Baler ETA 6am, pick-up from Baler bus terminal, breakfast
Historical tour with transpo and guide (entrance fees and donations payable when there), including Millenium Tree/ Balete Tree, Ermita Hill, Baler Museum, Dona Aurora's House
Check-in Baler hotels
Waterfalls, hot spring, rock formation, islets and beach tour with transpo and guide (entrance fees and donations payable when there)
Return to Baler hotel
Day 2 Breakfast
Baler surfing - includes surfing lesson with 1 hour surf board rental, rash guard and instructor
Free time on the beach
Day 3 Breakfast
check-out, departure c/o guest
Bay-ler View Hotel
- centrally located, rooms with private toilet and bath
2Nights, twin sharing
Please add bus fare
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"