Visit the clay-walled Banaue Rice Terraces and the oldest and widest stone walled Hapao Terraces. After a visit to these two beautiful spots, recharge and unwind at the Banaue Ethnic Village and Pine Forest Resort, and see the evolution of Ifugao native houses from Viewpoint. Take time and visit the ampitheater-shaped rice terrace slope of Bangaan, described as the tiniest cluster of terraced rice fields you will see in Mountain Province. Standing at a single vantage point on the western end, you can look down and see them all.
Banaue Tour (2 Days Sightseeing - Hapao and Bangaan Rice Terraces)
- with Rountrip Bus from Manila (evening trip)
- Banaue Hotel with Breakfast
- Banaue Tour, Banaue Guide, Local Transport and Environment fees
Itinerary and Inclusions:
Day 1 - Depart Manila at 10pm by night bus
Day 2 - Arrive Banaue at 8am
Pick-up from the bus station
Have Breakfast, leave things at Banaue hotel
Tour A - Sightseeing Hapao Rice Terraces
Day 3 - Breakfast
Tour B - Sightseeing Bangaan Rice Terraces
6pm bus trip from Banaue to Manila
Day 4 - arrive Manila at 5am
2 travellers P7,600 each
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"