Chiang Mai Free and Easy Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP7,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: January 01 - March 31, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Holiday Garden Hotel & Resort
HOTEL ADDRESS: 8 11 Nimmanahaeminda Road, Tambon Su Thep, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach
• 2 Nights Room Accommodation
• Daily Hotel Breakfast
• Compulsory Half Day Chiang Mai City Tour based on Seat in Coach
• English Speaking Tour Guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Tipping for the Guide and Driver
• Midnight transfer surcharge between 2200 hrs to 0600 hrs (late night/early morning transfer): USD19 per way per person
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN CHIANG MAI (No Meals)
Arrive at Chiang Mai International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in.
DAY 02 HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
After hotel breakfast, pick up from the hotel lobby at 0830 hrs and proceed to Chiang Mai half day city tour to visit and explore four revered temples in Chiang Mai. All was constructed during the Lanna period; each reflects the glory, splendors and nobility of a rich historical era. In the center of the city lies Wat Phra Singh first built during the reign of Phra Chao Kham Fu (1328-1335). The temple's compound includes the Lai Kam Chapel and the abbot of this important temple is the head of the local religious administration. Lying smack in the heart of the city (almost right in the middle of the square-walled city) is Wat Chedi Luang, the large Chedi (the biggest in the city) behind the viharn was constructed by King Saen Muang Ma around 1401. Originally 90 meters high, it is now a mere 40 meters as the result of an earthquake in 1545. A small building near the main entrance encloses the "Sao Intakin" (spirit of the city). Last but not least is Wat Chiang Man, lying in the Northern part of the old walled city; it is the oldest temple within the city walls constructed by King Mengrai (1296-1311) the founder of Chiangmai, it is said that the king spent his last years in this temple. Drive around the old city to see the moat surrounding it and the ruins of the city gates. Then visit the largest central market, Worarot Market, alive with its daily hustle and bustle. Exotic fresh fruits, preserved food, local delicacies, clothes galore, flowers and other knick knacks, all at reasonable prices.
Note: We reserve the right to change the program accordingly due to unforeseen circumstances.
DAY 03 DEPART CHIANG MAI (B)
After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until transfer to Chiang Mai Airport.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"