Dorasan Station is the northernmost station of the South Korea which is 700m distant from the southern boundary line of DMZ, the civil control zone. Since US president Bush visited Dorasan Station on February 20, 2002, it has come into spotlight internationally.
The milestones of Dorasan Station (205km to Pyeongyang, 56km to Seoul) imply the reality of the division between two Koreans and a future hope and expectation. Because Dorasan Station is the northernmost station of the South Korea in the southern boundary line, Dorasan Station plays the role of customs and entry for Chinese and Russian people and goods as well as the North Koreans
Dorasan Station contains the historical meaning as a symbolic place of the division between two Koreans and a gateway of the south-north exchange.
P4,000 each - wholeday
8am to 530pm
- Inclusion: English speaking tour guide, transportation and entrance fees
The Bridge of Freedom
3rd Infiltration Tunnel
Unification Village ( pass by )
Amethyst / Ginseng Center
Insadong Arts and Crafts Market
- Passport is needed on the tour day. No special dress code for this tour.
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"