Guangzhou All-In Tour For 2 Persons
Travel Date: August 24, September 20, October 11, November 14, and December 27
• Round Trip Airport Transfers
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 3B,3L,3D
• Tours and Transfers as per Itinerary
• Travel Insurance for 60 yrs. old and below
• China Visa
• Tip for the Guide: USD20 per person
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
Day 1 MANILA – GUANGZHOU (L/D)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours prior to the departure. Upon arrival at Guangzhou, meet the tour guide and then transfer to Yuexiu Park - the largest park in downtown. Then visit Wuyang statue and Sun Yat-Sen Memorial - a memorial to the founder of modern China. Proceed to Xiguan Mansion – a representation of the traditional architectures of ancient styles. Have free shopping time at Shangxiajiu shopping street. Have dinner and proceed to hotel for check in.
Day 2 GUANGZHOU (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, transfer to Canton Tower for a picture stop - it is the highest TV tower in China and the third highest in the world. Proceed to Flower City Square - it is beautifully landscaped and named to celebrate Guangzhou’s reputation as a flower capital. Visit Haixinsha Island - it has been defined as an ecological and leisure island, and then proceed to Guangdong museum - is a first-rate provincial museum in China, containing 166,000 items. Visit to Chen Clan Temple - it is the most recommendable build up of folk art and tradition of the city. Have a free shopping time at Beijing Road. After dinner, transfer back to hotel.
Day 3 GUANGZHOU – PANYU – GUANGZHOU (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Shamian Park - is a sandbank island in the Liwan District of Guangzhou. Visit Ersha Island - the most downtown luxury residential area. Have a 1 hour drive to Chimelong paradise - which is the largest amusement park in China and boasts its 10 Inversion Roller Coaster. Have dinner and then transfer back to hotel.
Day 4 GUANGZHOU – MANILA (B)
After breakfast inside the hotel, transfer to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport to depart back to Manila.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"