Hanoi Free and Easy Land Arrangement for 2 Persons
TRAVEL DATE: July 21 - November 30, 2018
ACCOMMODATION: La Dolce Vita Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 53 Hang Bo Street
ABOUT THE HOTEL
Property Location La Dolce Vita Hotel is in the heart of Hanoi, walking distance from Hang Gai Street and Bach Ma Temple. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Dong Xuan Market and Hanoi Old City Gate. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features a television in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance. Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, currency exchange, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach (Noi Bai International Airport - HAN only)
• 2 Nights Room Accommodation
• Daily Hotel Breakfast
• Full Day Hanoi City Tour based on Seat in Coach with Lunch
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Tipping for the Guide and Driver
• Midnight Transfer surcharge (between 2300 to 0600 hours)
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN HANOI (No Meals)
Arrive at Noi Bai Airport, meet and greet by the local representative and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02 FULL DAY HANOI CITY TOUR (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel.
08:00 Our guide picks you up at hotel and other at hotels too. Then we start the city tour by drive through the capital passing the various Government offices, the preservation colonial French residences. We first visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed on Mondays & Fridays & afternoon), Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda - one of the oldest architectures dated back from 11th century.
10:30 Visit to the Temple of Literature - Temple of literature, the first university of Vietnam, built in 1070 by Emperor Ly accomplishment. The temple constitutes a rare example of well- Thanh Tong, who dedicated it to Confucius in order to honor scholars and men of literary preserved traditional Vietnamese architecture and is well worth a visit.
12:30 Have lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30 Continue discovering the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (Closed on Friday, we will do the alternative), one of the most interesting museum in Hanoi. With indoor & outdoor display areas, it keeps archives of 10.000 objects, 15,000 black and white photos, hundreds of video tapes, cassette tapes that reflect all aspects of life, activities, customs, and habits of 54 peoples all over Vietnam. The most unique thing of the Ethnological Museum is to recreate successfully the daily life activities together with the religious ritual, the symbolized festivals of each ethnic group in Viet Nam.
17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 03 DEPART HANOI (B)
Enjoy hotel breakfast and free time on own leisure until check out from hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"