EXPLORE BANGKOK - PATTAYA for as low as PHP 1,966.00 monthly
** Travel Date : May 2019 – Nov 2019 (fix date / group tour)
** Hotel in Bangkok : Baiyoke Boutique or similar class
** Hotel in Pattaya : A One Star Hotel or similar class
** Selling Period : Nov 30,2018 or until seats last
** Minimum 2 pax to avail
** Package Rate " Php 23,588 per person
TRAVEL DATE (fix date)
????Nov 2019 – PHP 1,966/person/month ( Nov 2018-Oct 2019 )
????Oct 2019 – PHP 2,145/person/month ( Nov 2018-Sep 2019 )
????Sep 2019 – PHP 2,359/person/month ( Nov 2018-Aug 2019 )
????Aug 2019 – PHP 2,621/person/month ( Nov 2018-Jul 2019 )
????Jul 2019 – PHP 2,949/person/month ( Nov 2018-Jun 2019 )
????Jun 2019 – PHP 3,370/person/month ( Nov 2018-May 2019 )
????May 2019 – PHP 3,932/person/month ( Nov 2018-April 2019 )
✔Roundtrip Airfare (Manila - Bangkok - Manila)
✔NAIA Terminal Fee
✔7 Kilos Hand Carry Baggage
✔Roundtrip Airport Transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
✔4D3N Hotel Accommodation
✔Daily Buffet Breakfast
✔3 Lunch + 3 Dinner
✔Entrance tickets as mentioned in the itinerary
✔All land transfers during tour
✔English Speaking Tour Guide
✔ Philippine Travel Tax of PHP 1,620 per person to be paid at the airport upon check in
✔ Check in Baggage (optional)
✔ Tour Guide / Driver Tippings of usd 3/pax/day to be collected by the assigned tour guide
✔ HOTEL ROOM DEPOSIT – REFUNDABLE UPON CHECK OUT
DAY 1 :ARRIVAL- BANGKOK – PATTAYA - Upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi Airport, meet and greet the tour guide and then proceed to Transfer to Pattaya. En-route visit Magical Frost of Siam + Lunch . Then continue to Silver Lake Grape Farm (exclude tramp ride ) , Laser Buddha and Nongnooch Garden with Elephant Theme show +Thai Cultural show.Dinner will be served at local restaurant & proceed to hotel for check in.
DAY 2 :PATTAYA – BANGKOK - Breakfast inside hotel – morning free day for relaxing & walking at the beach at own arrangement. Lunch will be served at local restaurant & proceed to Bangkok for city temple tour. Enroute visit Gem stone factory & honeybee shop. Then continue to Standing Buddha and Marble Temple. Dinner will be served at local restaurant & transfer to hotel in Bangkok for check in.
DAY 3 :BANGKOK - Breakfast inside hotel – proceed for Damnernsaduak Floating Market + Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon shopping experience at MBK Mall. In the evening , dinner will be served at local restaurant.
DAY 4: BANGKOK - MANILA .Breakfast. Free time until pick up for free airport transfer.
• Itinerary and meals can be flexibly changed according to local conditions without prior notice
• Itinerary must be followed. Surcharge will apply is guest refuse to visit Store(s)
• No Refund will be given for NO SHOW / UNUSED TOURS / UNUSED TRANSFER
• For Philippine passport Holder Only. Not valid for Foreign Passport
• Tours & Transfer is via Sit in Coach / Joined tour
• No Amendments/cancellation allowed once finalized
• 30 person to run the tour. We have the right to cancel the tour if the number of person is not achieved
• Standard Check in time is 1400 & Standard Check Out time is 1200
* Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from departure date
* Please secure DSWD Clearance for Minor (below 18 years old) traveling without their parents
* For Government employees & official, please secure permit/authority to travel abroad. Government Official and employees will not be allowed to leave the country without an authority to travel
** All requests to hotels, such as non-smoking, adjoining rooms, late check out, will be under request subject to hotel approval and availability.
Call 0927-5525741 / 0929-4541848
Or message me on Facebook for prompt reply : RELIABLE YUMI ( YUMI AT RELIABLE TRAVEL )
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"