Jeju All-In Tour For 2 Persons
Travel Date: October 31, 2018
MNL CJU 1725 2140
CJU MNL 2240 0110
ACCOMMODATION: Hotel Sirius
Hotel Address: 133, Doryeong-ro, Jeju City, 63126 Jeju, South Korea
• Round Trip International Airfare via Philippine Airlines
• 20 Kilos Baggage Allowance
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per itinerary: 3B,3L,3D
• Tours, Admission Fees, and Transfers as per Itinerary
• One Bottle of Mineral Water per person per day
• Service of English Speaking Guide
• Travel Insurance for 7-60 years old
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Tip for the Guide: USD20.00 per person
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
DAY 01 MANILA – JEJU (No Meals)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours before departure time. Fly to Jeju. Upon Arrival at Jeju International Airport meet the tour guide and transfer to hotel for check in.
DAY 02 JEJU (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to visit Seongup Folk Village - where you can see 1890’s Korean traditional houses. Proceed to Seongsan Ilchulbong (Sunrise Peak) – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, UNESCO World Geopark, a representative place as a World 7 Natural Landscape and one of 12 Korea Tourism Guinness Attractions. It is a volcanic crater with vertical cliffs rises up from the shore which looks like a gigantic crown. Have lunch and then visit the Jeju Eulalia Grass. Proceed to visit the Ecoland Theme park and see the Ecobridge Station – walk along the Lake and pass by the Windmill - Lakeside Station – then back to Main Station. Have free shopping time at Chilsungro and Underground Shopping Street. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
(L: Squid and Pork D: Beef Bulgogi)
DAY 03 JEJU (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, have a free time shopping at the Cosmetic Shop and Jeju Souvenir Shop. Have Lunch and then proceed to Daepo Jusangjeolli Cliff – these are stone pillars piled up along the coast and is designated cultural monument of Jeju-do Island. It was formed when the lava from Mt.Hallasan erupted into the seat of Jungmun. Visit Joanne Bear Museum, the world's first hands-on teddy bear exhibition theme park, and then proceed to Greek Mythology Museum. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
(L: Steamed Pork, Japchae and Seasonal Grilled fish D: Marinated Black Pork)
DAY 04 JEJU - MANILA (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, have a free shopping time at the Ginseng or Amethyst Shop. Visit Hallim Park and Hyeopjaegul Cave here you can see a botanical garden and the only known two-dimensional caves in the world. Have Lunch and proceed to visit the Jeju Glass Castle and enjoy seeing different sculpture made of glass. Then enjoy watching the Acrobatic Show. Have free shopping time at Duty Free Shop. Have dinner and transfer to Jeju International Airport and then fly back to Manila.
(L: Buffet at Aerospace Hotel D: Grilled Mackerel Fish with cutlet)
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"