Nami Island is best known as a filming location of the popular Korean drama ‘Winter Sonata’. With its beautiful tree lined roads and peaceful scenery which change by season from Spring, Summer, Fall to Winter, Nami Island provides various cultural facilities and leisure activities that anybody can enjoy.
Nami island is half moon shaped and on it, is the grave of General Nami, who led a great victory against the rebels in the 13th year of the 7th king of the Joseon Dynasty, King Sejo (reign 1455 ~ 1468).
Nami Island, Full Day Tour
P5,000/person (minimum of 2)
P4,500/person (minimum of 3)
P4,200/person (minimum of 4)
Korea Tour, Itinerary and inclusions:
- 08:00 am (Pick up from Seoul hotel) ~ 17:00 (finish and drop off)
- Hotel –> Nami Island -> Lunch –> Petite France -> Amethyst/Ginseng Centre -> Return to Hotel
- Inclusions: English speaking tour guide, transportation, lunch and entrance fees
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services.
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile: (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"