Korea via Clark All-In Tour
RATE: PHP53,498.00 per person based on twin sharing (min. of 2 pax)
Travel Date: Nov. 28, Dec. 21, 26 and 28, 2018
ACCOMMODATION: Stanford Hotel Seoul - 4*
PR 466 MNL 0100 ICN 0600
PR 469 ICN 2045 MNL 2345
• Round Trip International Airfare via Asiana Airlines
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 4B, 3L, 2D
• Tours, Transfers, and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• 1 Shot of Makgulri Wine per person
• 1 Souvenir per person
• 1 Bottle of Water per person per day
• English Speaking Guide
• Wifi Connection on Bus during Travel
• Free Travel Insurance for 7-60 years old
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Airline Tax/F-Tax: USD54.00 (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Tip to Driver and Guide: USD15 per person
• Beverages during Meal
DAY 01 CLARK– INCHEON (No Meals)
Check in at Clark International Airport, 3 hours before departure time.
DAY 02 ARRIVAL – INCHEON – NAMI ISLAND – SEOUL (B/L/D)
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet our tour guide and have breakfast at a local restaurant. Visit Nami Island by ferry (“Winter Sonata” shooting place). Then proceed to Petite France – “My Lover from the Star” shooting place. Transfer to Seoul and visit Cheonggyecheon Stream. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
(B: Osam Bulgogi L: Chicken BBQ D: Pork BBQ)
DAY 03 SEOUL (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, visit Cosmetic Shop and Duty Free Shop. Then transfer to N Seoul Tower with lift and visit Dongdaemun Design Plaza and take photos. Have free shopping time at Dongdaemun Fashion Market. Enjoy Lotte World Theme Park and Magic Island with Seasonal Parade and unlimited ticket - it is a theme park filled with thrilling rides, an ice rink, different kinds of parades as well as a folk museum, a lake, and much more. After dinner, check in at the hotel.
(L: Korean Bulgogi D: Meal Coupon inside Lotte World)
DAY 04 SEOUL (B)
After breakfast inside the hotel, free time at your own leisure. (no tour guide and transfers)
DAY 05 SEOUL – INCHEON DEPARTURE (B/L)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Gyeongbok Palace and experience wearing Hanbok (if Tuesday, visit Changdeok Palace). Pass by the Presidential Blue House- the official residence of the President of Republic of Korea. Then visit Ginseng center (or Red Pine) and Amethyst Factory. Transfer to Incheon International Airport via Korean Food and Souvernir Supermarket for departure.
(L: Maru Shabu Beef and Salad Bar)
• Minimum of 20 adults must travel together
• Surcharge will apply if less than 20 adults
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD100 is required upon booking
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"