Kuala Lumpur Free and Easy Land Arrangement for 2 Persons
Kuala Lumpur (or KL as it’s most commonly referred) is a fascinating city, filled with interesting sights, unique things to see and do, diverse neighbourhoods to explore, and a lot of great food covering a variety of cuisines.
Malaysia is considered as one of the many countries in Asia which is frequented by thousands of tourists annually. The breath-taking landscapes and islands are among the top attractions in Malaysia that keeps visitors coming. Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, also attracts many local and foreign tourists as it is the place for shopping, dining and delving into the multi-ethnic community of the people here. In fact, the number of tourists who comes each year is so huge in number that Malaysia is the 11th most visited country in the world.
ACCOMMODATION: Pacific Express Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS:Jalan Hang Kasturi, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ABOUT THE HOTEL
Set in the Chinatown area, this modern hotel is a 4-minute walk from landmark Merdeka Square, a 10-minute walk from Kuala Lumpur train station and 1 km from the National Mosque of Malaysia. Warmly decorated, polished rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffeemaking facilities, plus rainfall showers. Suites add separate living rooms. Amenities include an art deco-inspired restaurant serving international cuisine, as well as a rooftop pool, a gym and a 24-hour convenience store.
• Round trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach (In & Out Kuala Lumpur International Airport - KUL)
• 2 Nights Room Accommodation
• Daily Hotel Breakfast
• Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour based on Seat in Coach
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Tourism Tax of RM 10/Room/Night (Guests to pay upon check in at the hotel)
• Tipping for the Guide and driver : USD 3/Pax/Day
• Midnight Transfer surcharge (between 2300 to 0700 hours): USD 15/Person/Way (Min. 2 Pax) & USD 30/Person/Way (for Single traveller) (To be collected manually upon confirmation)
Fare quoted is based on SIC. Any last minute change in the flight details/pick up time, additional charge of USD 55/Van/Way shall be applied.
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guest.
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN KUALA LUMPUR (No Meals)
Arrive in Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure.
DAY 02 HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
After hotel breakfast, pick up from the hotel lobby at 0845 hrs for half day Kuala Lumpur city tour to visit King's Palace, Independent Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Twin Tower for photo stop and Cocoa House. Afterwards, enjoy free time on own leisure.
Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 mins. before pick up time.
DAY 03 DEPART KUALA LUMPUR (B)
Enjoy hotel breakfast and free time on own leisure until check out from hotel and transfer to KLIA.
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
• All rates are nett and non commissionable.
• This package is applicable for minimum of two (02) adults traveling together.
• Child Policy: Infant - 2 years old and below; 3-11 years old - child; 12 years old and above - adult.
• Extra bed/triple room is subject to availability upon booking.
• Rates are NOT applicable during peak & blackout period.
• Reservation for FIT & SIC are NOT acceptable during blackout dates.
• Observe ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE during embargo, high and peak days.
• On-day or last minute flight details/changes notice will no longer be considered. Guests will be advised to transfer on their own arrangement.
• Early arrival or departure (between 2200 hrs to 0900 hrs) surcharge for airport transfer shall apply.
• No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
• For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferable & non-refundable.
• Waiting time for arrival transfer is strictly 01 hour and for other tours/transfers is strictly 15 mins. only.
• Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
• All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms.
• Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
• In case of non-availability of the preferred hotel, similar category will be offered.
• This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travelers) booking only.
• All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis. Only one (01) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and requests for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the passenger who exceeded their allowed baggage.
• Strictly for do all tours and transfers together (same date and flight). If there is some of them arrival/departure and do any tours different from the group, an additional charge for transfer and/or any fee shall apply.
• Please remind the guest(s) that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour/departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour/departure airport transfer and no special transfer will be provided.
• Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only with valid visa (if applicable). All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel).
• As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Kindly remind the guest(s) to bring extra for this matter. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
• In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, All Aboard Travel And Tours will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
• All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
• All room categories (bed configuration) are subject to availability upon check in.
• All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"