Kuala Lumpur Free and Easy Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP5,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: June 01 - September 30, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Arenaa Star Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 49-51, Jalan Hang Lekiu
• Round trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach
• 2 Nights Room Accommodation
• Daily Hotel Breakfast
• Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour based on Seat in Coach
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Tourism Tax of RM 10/Room/Night (Guests to pay upon check in at the hotel)
• Tipping for the Guide and driver : USD 3/Pax/Day
• Midnight Transfer surcharge (between 2300 to 0700 hours): USD 15/Person/Way (Min. 2 Pax) & USD 30/Person/Way (for Single traveller) (To be collected manually upon confirmation)
Fare quoted is based on SIC. Any last minute change in the flight details/pick up time, additional charge of USD 55/Van/Way shall be applied.
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN KUALA LUMPUR (No Meals)
Arrive in Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure.
DAY 02 HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
After hotel breakfast, pick up from the hotel lobby at 0845 hrs for half day Kuala Lumpur city tour to visit King's Palace, Independent Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Twin Tower for photo stop and Cocoa House. Afterwards, enjoy free time on own leisure.
Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 mins. before pick up time.
DAY 03 DEPART KUALA LUMPUR (B)
Enjoy hotel breakfast and free time on own leisure until check out from hotel and transfer to KLIA.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"