Legoland via Singapore Land Arrangement for 2 Persons
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort consists of a Theme Park, Water Park and Hotel.
THEME PARK: LEGOLAND Malaysia is a full day interactive family theme park. The Park is divided into seven themed areas containing thrilling rides, exciting LEGO workshops, and the awe-inspiring Miniland, where Asia's interesting landscapes, countries and landmarks are recreated in miniature using more than 30 million LEGO bricks.
WATER PARK: This is the biggest LEGOLAND Water Park in the world that features slides, waves, wade pools, interactive water-play structure and Build-A-Raft River. Visitors can enjoy the Water Park on its own or in combination with the Theme Park.
HOTEL: LEGOLAND Hotel promises to turn days into nights families will never forget. All 249 rooms are designed with LEGO theming, giving guests the choice of playing Pirate, commanding a Kingdom or embarking on an Adventure. LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is open throughout the year.
From scrumptious eats to diverse cultural heritage and exhilarating events, what's there not to love about Singapore? Cultural melting pot, garden city, a blend of old-world and new architecture - explore Singapore's finest sights and get to know them better. Plan ahead for your getaway to this sunny city soon.
ACCOMMODATION: Hotel 81 Geylang
HOTEL ADDRESS: 20 Lorong 16 Geylang
ABOUT THE HOTEL
Providing 85 comfortable rooms at budget prices, this hotel is situated in the tranquil area of Geylang. Hotel 81 Geylang is a 10-minute walk from the Kallang Station which will takes guests to many major tourist attractions and entertainment venues throughout Singapore. Situated in Geylang, the hotel stands along many old churches, temples, and mosques. Though more famous for its nightlife during the 60s, the lane still has a bustling nightlife for guests looking for nightclubs and bars. For dining, there are plenty of food outlets available in the vicinity such as the Victoria Food Court.
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach (In & Out Changi International Airport - SIN only)
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation
• Half Day Singapore City Tour based on Seat in Coach
• Legoland Tour with 1 Day Admission Pass and Coach
• Transfers (Singapore Flyer - Legoland - Singapore Flyer)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Hotel Breakfast
• Tipping for the Guide andDriver
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE (No Meals)
Arrive at Changi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in.
DAY 02 HALF DAY SINGAPORE CITY TOUR (No Meals)
Pick up from the hotel lobby at 0830 hrs and proceed to visit the Merlion Park, Chinatown, Diamond Industry and Harbourmart and photo stop at the Gardens by the Bay. Transfer back to hotel.
*Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 mins. before the pick up time.
*Strictly no refund or replacement for transfer/tour if guest is late for pick up.
DAY 03 LEGOLAND TOUR (No Meals)
Guests are advise to proceed to Singapore Flyer for Their Legoland Tour. The coach will leave at 9:00 am. Enjoy full day Legoland Day Tour. At 5:00 pm, return to Legoland meeting point for your transfer back to Singapore Flyer.
DAY 04 DEPART SINGAPORE (No Meals)
Enjoy free time on own leisure until check out and transfer to Changi International Airport.
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice)
Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
• All rates are nett and non commissionable.
• This package is applicable for minimum of two (02) adults traveling together.
• Child Policy: Infant - 2 years old and below; 3-11 years old - child; 12 years old and above - adult.
• Extra bed/triple room is subject to availability upon booking.
• Rates are NOT applicable during peak & blackout period.
• Reservation for FIT & SIC are NOT acceptable during blackout dates.
• Observe ADDITIONAL SURCHARGE during embargo, high and peak days.
• On-day or last minute flight details/changes notice will no longer be considered. Guests will be advised to transfer on their own arrangement.
• Early arrival or departure (between 2200 hrs to 0900 hrs) surcharge for airport transfer shall apply.
• No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
• For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferable & non-refundable.
• Waiting time for arrival transfer is strictly 01 hour and for other tours/transfers is strictly 15 mins. only.
• Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
• All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms.
• Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
• In case of non-availability of the preferred hotel, similar category will be offered.
• This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travelers) booking only.
• All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis. Only one (01) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and requests for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the passenger who exceeded their allowed baggage.
• Strictly for do all tours and transfers together (same date and flight). If there is some of them arrival/departure and do any tours different from the group, an additional charge for transfer and/or any fee shall apply.
• Please remind the guest(s) that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour/departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour/departure airport transfer and no special transfer will be provided.
• Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only with valid visa (if applicable). All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel).
• As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Kindly remind the guest(s) to bring extra for this matter. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
• In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, All Aboard Travel And Tours will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
• All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
• All room categories (bed configuration) are subject to availability upon check in.
• All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"