Kuala Lumpur, dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers, is a busy city with skyscrapers, six-lane highways, colonial architecture and lots of greenery. It is a shopping paradise with some of Southeast Asia’s largest shopping malls and street markets. Turn a corner amid the traffic and the city bursts to exotic life with mosques and temples side-by-side with street markets and towering highrises. If you need more reason to love KL, there is the food - served in every imaginable type to suit every budget.
Malaysia Tour Package
Itinerary and inclusions:
1. 3 Days 2 Nights Accommodation on Twin/Triple
2. Breakfast at hotel
3. Airport to hotel to airport shuttle transfer
4. Seat-In-Coach Kuala Lumpur City Tour to Kuala Lumpur attractions:
Petronas Twin Towers, King's Palace, National Museum, Parliament House, National Monument, Lake Garden / Bird Park / KL Orchid Garden, National Mosque / Railway Station, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building / Cricket Club, China Town, Local Product - Chocolate Boutique
*KL Tower observation deck entrance ticket is optional at P500/adult, P400/child
5. English Speaking Driver cum Guide
Metro Hotel Bukit Bintang
P3,700 each, twin sharing
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"