Macau, known as the Vegas of the East, is the only place in China where gambling is allowed. Once an island of duck farms and boat yards, it has now transformed itself to a highly urbanized city of lights and sound... and merrymaking. Stay a day in Macau and experience the City that never sleeps.
Macau Tour Package for 3days 2 nights
- 3 Days 2 Nights Macau Hotel, Twin Sharing
- Macau Airport/Ferry - Macau Hotel - Macau Airport/Ferry Transfer
Surcharge of HK 52/way for transfer after 11pm to 8:30am
- Macau Tour to Macau tourist spots, Half Day with Lunch - Ruins of St. Paul's Na Tcha Temple, Section of the Old City Walls, Mount Fortress, Temple of A-Ma, Macau Tower (optional to level 58 and 61), Lunch at Macau Rio Hotel
- Guide tipping is recommended USD3/person (pay on the spot to Macau Guide)
P8,500 each (Sun-Wed)
+ Please add airfare
Subject to availability upon booking.
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services.
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
Office: (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile: (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"