New Zealand South Island Free and Easy Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP52,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: May 01 - Sep 30, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Heartland Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 27 Stanley St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
• Round Trip Airport Transfers
• 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• Seat in Coach Tour
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Tip to Driver Guide NZD5 per person per day
• Peak Day and Weekend Surcharges
• Midnight Transfer Surcharge
• Travel Insurance
DAY 01 ARRIVE QUEENSTOWN (No Meals)
Upon arrival at Queenstown Airport, meet your coach driver. Transfer to your hotel and check in.
DAY 02 QUEENSTOWN FREE DAY (B)
After breakfast at hotel, have free time on your own leisure.
DAY 03 QUEENSTOWN (B)
After breakfast at hotel, meet the driver guide. Proceed to Queenstown Hill Views and AJ Hackett Bungy Bridge site (Bungy Jumping ticket not included). Transfer to Gibbston Valley Winery – savour a selection of four wines produced on site. Lastly, visit arrowtown, a delightful gold rush village nestled below the beautiful peaks that surround the sparkling Arrow River also one of the filming location of The Lord of the Rings movie. After the tour transfer back to hotel.
DAY 04 QUEENSTOWN – CHRISTCHURCH (B)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to check-out. Meet the driver guide and travel to the foothills of New Zealand’s highest mountain, Aoraki/Mt. Cook in a full-day sightseeing tour. Travel through ruggedly beautiful landscape and over the Lindis Pass into the Mackenzie County. You will enter amazing Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park and enjoy the amazing alpine scenery. Visit Church of Good Shepherd and enjoy sightseeing to Lake Tekapo continue through the diverse farmland of the Canterbury Plains to Christchurch. Check in at Ibis Christchurch 3*.
DAY 5: CHRISTCHURCH DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast at hotel, have free time on your own until transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum of 02 adults must travel together
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD500 is required upon booking
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"