Northern Japan Alps All-In Tour
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP94,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: May 22, 2019
NAGOYA: Castle Plaza Nagoya
TOKYO: Dai-ichi Hotel Ryogoku
PR438 MNL 1405 NGO 1855
PR421 HND 1520 MNL 1940
• Round Trip International Airfare via PR
• Round Trip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
• 4 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 4B, 3L, 4D
• Tours, Transfers, and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• Visa Processing Fee
• Wifi Connection on bus during travel only
• Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Airline Tax/F-Tax: USD70.00 (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Tipping for the Driver and Guide: JPY500 per person per day except for free day (To be settled in Japan)
• Porterage Fee
DAY 01 NAGOYA ARRIVAL (D)
Upon arrival at Nagoya Chubu International Airport, you will be met by our English speaking guide. Proceed to hotel and check in. Enjoy your bento box meal dinner.
DAY 02 NAGOYA – TAKAYAMA – SHIRAKAWAGO – TOYAMA (B/L/D)
Enjoy breakfast inside hotel and proceed to your Takayama tour. Head to Takayama Old Merchant Street which provides a glimpse behind the facade into the former living quarters of the local merchants and exhibit traditional household goods and local arts and crafts. Move to Nakabashi Bridge, a vermillion bridge that goes across Miyakawa River, a symbol of Takayama. Continue to see Hida Takayama Jinya, former government outpost that was established in order to bring the Hida Province under the direct control of the Edo Bakufu.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Next, obtain a panoramic view of a UNESCO protected village from Shirakawago & Shiroyama Observatory Deck. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Lastly transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 03 TOYAMA – ALPINE ROUTE (B/L/D)
Enjoy breakfast inside the hotel and visit transfer to Tateyama and have a wonderful experience at Tateyama Kurobe Alpen Route. This is a famous mountain sightseeing route through the Northern Japan Alps which can be easily followed by using various means of transportation including cable cars, trolley buses and ropeway. Lunch and dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 04 MATSUMOTO – KARUIZAWA - TOKYO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel, and check out. Have a quick photo stop at Matsumoto Castle, the building is also known as the "Crow Castle" due to its black exterior. Enjoy your free shopping time at Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza. Then transfer to Tokyo. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 05 TOKYO – DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast inside hotel, prepare for check out. Visit Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Street where you can have free time shopping for various Japan Souvenirs. Short free time at Odaiba City. Then transfer to Haneda Airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum of 26 adults must travel together
• Surcharge will apply if less than 10 adults
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD200 is required upon booking
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"