Osaka All-In Tour For 2 Persons
Travel Date: August 22 and September 19, 2018
MNL 0715 KIX 1405
KIX 1505 MNL 2100
FP Hotels South-Namba 3*
• Round Trip International Airfare via Philippine Airlines
• Round Trip Airport Transfers
• 4 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 4B,3L,3D
• Tours and Transfers as per Itinerary
• English Speaking Guide
• Visa Processing Fee
• 1 Group Photo
• 1 Round of Drink for Lunch and Dinner for Set Menu
• 1 Special Gift per Family
• Wifi Connection (on bus during travel only)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Japan Visa
• Tip for the Guide: JPY500 per person
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
DAY 01 KANSAI ARRIVAL – OSAKA CITY TOUR (L/D)
Upon arrival at Kansai Airport, meet our friendly tour guide. A boxed lunch will be provided for each pax. Next, drive to Osaka area to start the city tour. First stop will be at Osaka Museum of History, a museum that chronicles Osaka’s rich history from the ancient times up to present. Next, move to Shinsekai area and visit Tsutenkaku Tower, the symbol of Shinsekai meaning “Building leading to Heaven”. Move up to its observatory deck at 103m high where you will find a gold charm statue – Billiken, locals believed it as God of Things as They Ought to Be! Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Lastly transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 02 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN (B/D)
After breakfast inside hotel proceed to Universal Studios Japan. Spend the rest of the day with your 1 Day Unlimited Pass inside the amazing movie theme park. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. For your dinner tonight, you will visit Osaka Takoyaki Museum at Universal Citywalk. Enjoy the must try Japan food –Takoyaki.
DAY 03 OSAKA – NARA AND KYOTO SIGHTSEEING – OSAKA (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to Nara sightseeing tour. Visit Todaiji Temple, one of Japan's most famous and historically significant temples and a landmark of Nara. Continue to see Nara Deer Park, and have photo stop with hundreds of freely roaming deer in this park. Have a unique lunch experience to Nara Sushi School, today you will join the class and have fun and enjoy the Sushi Making experience! After lunch, drive to Kyoto and visit Fushimi Inari Shrine, an important Shinto shrine in southern Kyoto. It is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii. Proceed to Higashiyama District and walk to its busy lanes going up to Kiyomizu-dera Temple known as “Pure Water Temple”. This temple is the most celebrated temple of Japan and was added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites last 1994. Lastly, have short photo stop at Gion District, scenic part of Kyoto wherein you will experience Old Japanese Street. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant and then transfer to hotel.
DAY 04 OSAKA FREE DAY (B-)
After breakfast inside hotel have free time on your own. Or you may avail optional tour with us like a side trip to Kobe.
DAY 05 KANSAI DEPARTURE (B/L)
After breakfast, check out to hotel. Proceed to Osaka Castle for a great photo opportunity of this Japan’s famous landmark. Have a short free time walking at Osaka Castle Park. Visit Osaka Tenmangu Shrine, one of the most important shrines across Japan that is devoted to the Shinto deity of scholarship. Located next to the shrine is the Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping Street wherein you can buy goods for local souvenirs. Right after, move to Rinku Premium Outlet for your last-minute shopping. You will be given a cash refund for your lunch so you can enjoy all your time in the outlet. Lastly, transfer to Kansai airport for your flight back to Manila.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"