Penang 3D2N Free and Easy Tour
RATE: PHP4,988 per person based on twin sharing
Selling Period: Dec 01– Mar 15, 2018
Travel Dates: Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2018
Accommodation: Hotel Mingood
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Round Trip Airport Transfers
• Daily Hotel Breakfast
• Half Day City Tour
• Round Trip International Airfare and Taxes
• Customary Tippings after the City Tour
• Peak Day and Weekend Surcharges
• Midnight Transfer Surcharge
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN PENANG (No Meals)
Arrive in Penang International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure.
DAY 02 HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
After hotel breakfast, pick up from the hotel lobby at 9:00 hrs. Penang Halfday Tour takes you on a pleasant journey to discover some of Penang’s most interesting sights. The Reclining Buddha represents Shakyamuni Buddha (the historical Buddha) at his death. It is said that the Buddha knew death was approaching, and asked his disciples to prepare a couch for him in a grove. Next, proceed to Fort Cornwallis is situated at the spot where Captain Francis Light was supposed to have landed in 1786. Originally a wooden structure, the fort was rebuilt between 1808 and 1810 with convict labour. It was named after Charles Marquis Cornwallis, a distinguished Governor General of India, and designed to protect the harbour from possible French attacks. After that, proceed to Botanical Garden. This 30-hectare sprawling Garden of Flora and Fauna is a favorite recreation spot for locals. Central to the Gardens is a waterfall that start over a hundred meters above, hence its more popular moniker of "Waterfall Gardens". Today, the waterfall is a restricted area and hidden from public view by the green foliage. China Town on the island stretches from Weld Quay to Lebuh Stewart, lebuh Muntri, Lebuh Campbell and Lebuh King. (Famous Chendol & Laksa at Local coffee Shop own expenses). Last stop, will be visit a Pewter factory to watch how trendy souvenirs are made.
Notes: Fort Cornwallis (Closed on Sunday) replace to Khoo Kongsi (Exclude Admission Fee MYR10 per person).
**Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 mins. before pick up time.
DAY 03 DEPART PENANG (B)
Enjoy hotel breakfast and free time on own leisure until check out from hotel and transfer to Penang International Airport.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"