Puerto Galera is known for its numerous scuba diving spots; designated as a Man and Biosphere Reserve of UNESCO in 1973 and has some of the most diverse coral reef diving in Asia located at the very heart of the 'Coral Triangle'.
The area also features numerous pocket beaches and stunning tropical scenery.
1. 8am Manila to Sabang Puerto Galera by tourist bus, departs Ermita at 8am, roundtrip
2. air conditioned room with private toilet and bath, 2 Nights
Tropicana Castle, with pool
P4,000 each, twin sharing
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"