Seoul Free and Easy Land Arrangement
RATE: PHP20,898.00 per person based on twin sharing (min. of 2 pax)
TRAVEL DATE: Sep. 25 - Nov. 30, 2018
ACCOMMODATION: Atrium Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 106 Changgyeonggung-ro, Inui-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
• Round Trip Airport Transfers
• 2 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per itinerary: 2B, 1L
• Full Day Seoul City Tour based on Seat in Coach
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Tipping for the Guide: USD5 per person per day
• Midnight Transfer Surcharge
DAY 01 INCHEON ARRIVAL – SEOUL (No Meals)
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet your driver then transfer hotel for check in. Standard check in 1400H.
DAY 02 FULL DAY SEOUL CITY TOUR (B/L)
After breakfast at the hotel, pick up at the hotel lobby. Proceed to your full day Seoul city tour with lunch. Visit Jogyesa Buddhust Temple, the most important Buddhist temples in Korea and a symbol of Korean Buddhism. Transfer to Gyeongbok Palace and witness the Changing of Guards Ceremony (Deoksu Palace on Tuesday) then pass by Presidential Blue House, the executive office and official residence of the South Korean head of state, the President of the Republic of Korea, and is located in the capital city of Seoul. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Move to Ginseng Center and Changdeok Palace (Jongmyo Shrine or Namsan Tower (view only) on Monday). Visit Insadong Alley, Shopping Center and Namdaemun Market. After the tour, transfer back to hotel.
DAY 03 SEOUL – INCHEON DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, have free time on your own until transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"