Mt Seorak, Daily Tour (Full Day)
P10,900/person (minimum of 2)
P7,900/person (minimum of 3)
Also referred to as Seolsan and Seolbongsan, the mountain was named Seorak ('Seol' meaning 'snow' and 'Ak' meaning 'big mountain') because the snow would not melt for a long time keeping the rocks in a permanent state of white. In November 1965, the Seorak Mountain district was designated as a Natural Monument preservation area. Afterwards in December 1973, it was designated as a park preservation area, and in August 1982, as a Biosphere Preservation District by UNESCO.
The national park attracts many national and international tourists all year round.
Korea Tour, Itinerary and inclusions:
- 07:30 am (Pick up from Seoul hotel) ~ 19:00 (finish and drop off)
- Hotel –> Mt. Seorak National Park –> Gwongeumseong Fortress (Cable Car) –> Shinheung Temple –> Daepo Port - Seoul -> Return to Hotel
- Inclusions: English speaking tour guide, transportation, and entrance fees
- Cable car can be cancelled depends on the weather.
Please add airfare
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Telephone numbers (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile number: (63-999) 6040017
Visit our websites
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"