Shanghai with Disneyland All-In Tour
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP46,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: July 24/August 21/September 25/October 29/November 27/December 21, 28, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Crowne Plaza Hotel Fudan Shanghai
HOTEL ADDRESS: 199 Handan Rd, WuJiaoChang, Yangpu Qu, Shanghai
PR 336 MNL 1050 PVG 1430
PR 337 PVG 1600 MNL 1950
• Round Trip International Airfare via Philippine Airlines
• 4 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 4B, 3L, 3D
• Tours, Transfers, and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• English Speaking Guide
• Travel Insurance for 60 years old and below except infant
• 1 Bottle of water per person per day
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Airline Tax: USD60 per person (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620 per person
• Mandatory Tiping for the Guide: USD25 per person
DAY 01 MANILA – SHANGHAI (L/D)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours prior to the departure time. Upon arrival at Shanghai Pudong International Airport, meet and greet the tour guide. Proceed to The Bund – the famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai. Have a free shopping time at Nanjing Road. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
DAY 02 SHANGHAI (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Xintiandi – a car free shopping, dining and entertainment district of Shanghai. Proceed to Shikumen – a traditional Shanghainese architectural style combining Western and Chinese elements. Then visit the Old French Concession – home to cozy live music venues and boutique wine bars, as well as indie fashion shops and European delis and Tianzifang – a touristic arts and crafts enclave that has developed from a renovated traditional residential area in French Concession. Transfer to Chenghuang Temple a well known Taoist Temple in Shanghai. Have dinner and transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 03 SHANGHAI (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit the Oriental Pearl Tower up to the second level. Transfer to China Pavilion – is a type of covered structure without surrounding walls and is a traditional part of Chinese architecture. Have a free shopping time at the Yi Ou Lai - China’s first luxury shopping tourism destination of its kind. Have a dinner and transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 04 SHANGHAI (B/--/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, proceed to Disneyland and have fun at the happiest place on Earth. Then experience Huang Pu River Cruise (Lunch on passengers account). Transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 05 SHANGHAI – MANILA (B)
After breakfast inside the hotel, free time until your transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum of 10 adults must travel together
• Surcharge will apply if less than 10 adults
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD200 is required upon booking
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"