Singapore Jurong Bird Park 3D2N Tour
RATE: PHP6,498 per person based on twin sharing
Selling Period: Oct 01 - Dec 15, 2017
Travel Dates: Nov 01 - Dec 30, 2017
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Round Trip Airport Transfers
• Jurong Bird Park Admission Pass with Round Trip Transfers
• Round Trip International Airfare and Taxes
• Customary Tippings after the City Tour
• Peak Day & Weekend Surcharges
• Midnight Transfer Surcharge
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE (No Meals)
Arrive at Changi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in.
DAY 02 JURONG BIRD PARK TOUR (No Meals)
Come witness the wonders of evolution at Jurong Bird Park. Home to more than 5,000 feathery friends over 380 bird species, the park houses one of the largest collections of birds in Asia. See them fly, swim and frolic freely in habitats and giant aviaries designed after their natural habitats. Its a sight to remember!
Penguin Coast - Go on an expedition into a world of penguins on board an explorer ship. Enjoy a panoramic view of these tuxedo cuties "flying" underwater from a specially constructed viewing gallery. Home to nearly 100 penguins across 5 species, the exhibit also includes a new enclosure for the African penguins.
High Flyers Show - Marvel at the natural talents of our bird stars and experience a free-flying performance, featuring a grand finale of colours and excitement as the greatest number of birds take centre stage. Have your cameras ready for an up close encounter with our flamingos after the show!
Tram Ride - Hop onto Jurong Bird Parks tram for a colourful journey around the park in comfort, especially for those less inclined towards covering the park on foot. The tram travels in a loop to 3 stations.
Return Transfers to City : 1200 hrs (12.00 pm)
Guest are to assemble at the same drop off point by 1200 Hrs for your return transfer back to your respective hotels.
Pickup Time: 0845 Hrs (Morning)
Tour Starts Time: 0930 Hrs (Morning)
Duration: 3.5 Hrs
DAY 03 SINGAPORE DEPARTURE (No Meals)
Free time until transfer to Changi International Airport for departure.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"