Singapore with Legoland Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP9,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: July 01 - August 31, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Hotel 81 Princess
HOTEL ADDRESS: 21 Lorong 12 Geylang
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach
• 2 Nights Room Accommodation
• Legoland Malaysia Tour with One Way Transfer
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Hotel Breakfast
• Tipping for the Guide and Driver
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE (No Meals)
Arrive at Changi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in.
DAY 02 LEGOLAND TOUR (No Meals)
Start your Legoland Theme Park where everyone's imagination runs free. More than 40 rides, shows and attraction make for a full day of one-of-a-kind and a lifetime of memories.
DURATION: Full day
PICK UP TIME: 0830 hrs
TOUR STARTS: 0930 hrs
*Please ensure that passport(s) have at least 6 months validity from date of travel.
*Please bring along your Singapore arrival/departure immigration card.
*Full passport details are required upon reservation of tour.
*Guests will be picked up from major hotels in Singapore and transfer to the coordination centre to board the Legoland Malaysia Resort Coach.
*Return transfer from the attraction is up to the coordination centre ONLY. Guests will have to arrange their own way back to respective hotels.
DAY 03 DEPART SINGAPORE (No Meals)
Enjoy free time on own leisure until check out and transfer to Changi International Airport.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"