South Korea Drama Shooting Places Land Arrangement
RATE: PHP16,898.00 per person based on twin sharing (min. of 2 pax)
TRAVEL DATE: Sep. 25 - Dec. 30, 2018
ACCOMMODATION: Seoul N Hotel Dongdaemun
HOTEL ADDRESS: 202-13 Sungin 2(i)-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
• Round Trip Airport Transfers
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per itinerary: 3B, 3L
• Tours, Transfers, and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Tipping for the Guide and Driver: USD5 per person per day
• Midnight Transfer Surcharge
DAY 01 INCHEON - JEONJU TOUR (L)
Arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, meet the tour guide., transfer to Jeonju. Visit Gyeonggijeon Shrine - Historic Site No. 339, Gyeonggijeon Shrine was established in 1410 and holds the portrait of King Tae-jo, the founder of the Joseon Dynasty. Have lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to Jeonju Hanok Village and have your free time at the village that boasts over 800 traditional Korean hanok houses retaining its historical charms and traditions. After tour, transfer back to hotel.
*Suggested Activities and Sites at Jeonju Hanok Village
• Jeondong cathedral- In existence since 1981, the church is an architectural marvel.
• Jeonju National Museum- With more than 30,000 artifacts to view, the museum serves as a window to Korea’s great history.
L: Hankook Shikdang (Korean Table D’hote)
DAY 02 SEOUL – NAMI ISLAND – PETITE FRANCE - SEOUL (B/L)
After breakfast inside hotel, transfer to Nami Island and enjoy the scenic beauty of roads lined with chestnut & poplar trees, huge grasslands and a variety of activities for entertainment. Have your lunch at local restaurant. Visit Petite France – A French cultural village set against the Korean countryside, you can experience French culture, clothing and architecture. After tour, transfer back to hotel.
L: Jayeon Sutbul Dakgalbi (Grilled Chicken BBQ)
DAY 03 SEOUL CITY TOUR (B/L)
After breakfast inside hotel, transfer to N Seoul Tower(Photostop only / Bring your own Lock) Transfer to Unhyeongung Palace – Every K-Drama fans dream, this historical site was used as a location in the 2016 hit “Goblin”
* Suggested Activities: Tea Drinking/Orchid Drawing – on own expense
Free shopping time to Ginseng Outlet, Red Pine, Korean Herb, Diet-Beauty Mi,
Korean Cosmetics. Experience Kimchi making – a national side dish with over 180 historic varieties and Hanbok wearing – Try on beautiful Korean traditional clothes. Transfer to COEX Mall – The biggest indoor malls in Seoul, it houses some of the most unique attractions. SM Artium: Home of K-Pop idols like EXO! Visit Starfield Library: With over 50,000 books on display this library is right in the middle of the mall. Transfer to Samsung D’light – Experience the dawn of a digital world with interactive exhibits at Samsung’s global exhibition space. After tour, transfer back to hotel.
L: Fish Grilled by Mom (Grilled Fish Meal)
DAY 04 SEOUL – INCHEON - MANILA (B)
After breakfast inside hotel, free time on your own leisure andtransfer to Incheon International Airport.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"