DMZ and Panmunjeom Tour, Wholeday
P6,000 each (no minimum, daily run)
Pick-up at 8am
Korea Tour, Itinerary and Inclusions:
Seoul Hotel Pick up –> Imjingak Park –> The Bridge of Freedom –> The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel –> DMZ Theater/Exhibition Hall –> Dora Observatory –> Dorasan Station – Unification Village (Pass by) -> Lunch –> ID Check Point –> Camp Bonifas (Slides Show and Briefing) –> JSA (Freedom House, Conference Room, Bridge of no Return) –> Arrive at Lotte Hotel
- English speaking tour guide, transportation, lunch and entrance fees included.
- After the tour, you will be drop off at Lotte Hotel in Myeongdong area.- Children under 11 years old are not available to take Panmunjeom Tour.
- If there is an unannounced military training or official event at JSA, Panmunjeom tour can be cancelled on the day without notice
- Panmunjeom closes every Sunday, Monday and National Holiday.
- Full name, passport number and nationality are required to make reservation.
- Passport is needed on the tour day.
- Sleeveless shirts, short pants, short skirts and sandals are not allowed.
Please add airfare
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Telephone numbers (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile number: (63-999) 6040017
Visit our websites
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"