Tokyo 4D3N All In Tour
RATE: PHP78,898 per person based on twin sharing
Selling Period: Sep 22 - Dec 10, 2017
Travel Dates: Oct 28, Nov 11 and Dec 21, 2017
Accommodation: Dai-ichi Hitel Ryogoku 3*
NH 820 MNL NRT 0945 1500
NH 819 NRT MNL 1730 2130
JL 746 MNL NRT 0950 1500
JL 745 NRT MNL 1855 2300
PR 428 MNL NRT 0700 1210
PR 421 HND MNL 1520 1940
• Round Trip International Airfare via JL/PR/NH
• 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Tours and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• All Transfers as per Itinerary
• Meals as per itinerary (3B, 1L, 2D)
• English Speaking Guide
• Souvenir Item – 1 per person
• Free Visa Processing Fee
• 1 Group photo per family
• Wifi Connection on bus during travel
• Airline Tax/Fuel Tax: USD45.00 (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Tip to Driver and Guide: JPY 500.00 per person per day except for free day (To be settled in Japan)
• Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
• Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
DAY 1 NARITA ARRIVAL (D)
Upon arrival at Narita Airport, meet the tour guide and proceed to Tokyo. Drive by Odaiba Rainbow Bridge and visit Tokyo Sky Tree. Have free time shopping at Solomachi. After, pass by the Imperial Palace which is the primary residence of the Emperor of Japan. Move to a local restaurant for your dinner. Transfer to hotel and check-in.
DAY 2 TOKYO – MT. FUJI – GOTEMBA – TOKYO (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, drive to Fuji area. Drive to Lake Kawaguchiko – Oishi Park and enjoy free time with this relaxing park. If the weather is clear you will have a mirror view of Mt. Fuji at Lake Kawaguchiko. Then proceed to Fuji Airways where you will have a unique experience of taking a virtual flight right over the magical slopes of Mt. Fuji. This features the 4 wonderful seasons of Japan. After lunch at a local restaurant, move to Mt. Fuji 5th Station (If the weather did not permit, visit Fujisan World Heritage Center) for OCT – NOV departure only.
In December, proceed to Grinpa Amusement Park and enjoy the view of Mt. Fuji as you play snow if available (ski equipment not included). Transfer to Oshino and proceed to Oshino Ninja Village, a ninja theme park where you will be able to appreciate a traditional garden. Next move to Gotemba Premium Outlet, one of Japan’s largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Dinner will be arranged at the local restaurant. Drive back to Tokyo and return to the hotel.
DAY 3 TOKYO FREE DAY (B)
After breakfast inside hotel have free time on your own. Or you may avail optional tour with us.
DAY 4 TOKYO CITY TOUR – NARITA/HANEDA DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, check out to the hotel. Proceed to Asakusa to visit Tokyo’s largest Buddhist Temple. Enjoy the sightseeing of Sensoji Temple and just next to it is the Nakamise Shopping Street where you can have free time shopping for various Japan Souvenirs. Next proceed to Meiji Shrine, a Shinto shrine dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress Shoken. If the flight is via PR, drive to the airport for your flight back to Manila but if the flight is via JL or NH, move to Aeon Mall Narita for your last minute shopping then proceed to the airport in time for your Manila flight. Lunch will be on your own arrangement.
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Non-refundable Deposit of USD200.00 per person
• 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
• Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
• OCT: MINIMUM 26 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
• NOV-DEC: MINIMUM 21 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL
• Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only
• Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
• Rate is subject to change depending on currency fluctuation
ALL ABOARD TRAVEL AND TOURS
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"