Tokyo All-In Tour For 2 Persons
Travel Date: August 22 and September 12, 2018
MNL 0700 NRT 1210
HND 1520 MNL 1940
TOKYO: Dai-ichi Hotel Ryogoku 3*
• Round Trip International Airfare via Philippine Airlines
• Round Trip Airport Transfers
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 3B,1L,2D
• Tours and Transfers as per Itinerary
• English Speaking Guide
• Visa Processing Fee
• 1 Group Photo
• 1 Round of Drink for Lunch and Dinner for Set Menu
• 1 Special Gift per Family
• Wifi Connection (on bus during travel only, limited connectivity)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Japan Visa
• Tip for the Guide: JPY500 per person
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
DAY 01 NARITA ARRIVAL – TOKYO CITY TOUR (D)
Upon arrival at Narita Airport, meet the tour guide and proceed to Tokyo. Drive by Odaiba Rainbow Bridge. Visit Odaiba Area and enjoy photo stop at the newest Gundam Statue. Then next move to Toyota MEGAWEB; a theme park wherein visitors can view and take test rides in the newest Toyota models. Learn about Toyota’s latest technologies and historical cars throughout the world. For your dinner, move to Ooedo Onsen Monogatari, a natural onsen or hot spring theme park. Transfer to hotel and check – in.
DAY 02 TOKYO – MT. FUJI – GOTEMBA – TOKYO (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, drive to Fuji area. First stop will be Fuji Airways where you will have a unique experience of taking a virtual flight right over the magical slopes of Mt. Fuji. This features the 4 wonderful seasons of Japan. Lunch will be served at Oshino Ninja Village, a ninja theme park. Proceed to Mt. Fuji 5th Station (If weather did not permit, visit Oishi Park). Drive to Gotemba Premium Outlet, one of Japan's largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Drive back to Tokyo and return to the hotel.
DAY 03 FREE DAY (B)
After breakfast inside hotel have free time on your own or you may avail optional tour with us.
DAY 04 TOKYO CITY TOUR – NARITA / HANEDA DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, check out to hotel. Proceed to Asakusa to visit Tokyo’s largest Buddhist Temple. Enjoy the sightseeing of Sensoji Temple and just next to it is the Nakamise Shopping Street where you can have free time shopping for various Japan souvenirs. Visit Tokyo Sky Tree, known to be the tallest tower in the world. Next proceed to Meiji Shrine, a Shinto shrine dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress Shoken. If flight is via JL/NH, move to Aeon Mall Narita for your last-minute shopping. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Transfer to the Airport for your flight back to Manila.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"