Tokyo and Osaka All-In Tour
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP115,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: May 01 - Aug. 31, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: Shinjuku Washington Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 3 Chome-2-９ Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo
ACCOMMODATION: Hotel Elsereine
HOTEL ADDRESS: 530-0003 Osaka, Kita Ward
PR 428 MNL 0645 NRT 1210
PR 407 KIX 0955 MNL 1255
• Round Trip International Airfare via PR
• Round Trip Airport Transfers via Limousine Bus
• 3 Nights Room Accommodation in Tokyo
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Osaka
• Daily Breakfast
• Amazing Tokyo Tour with lunch based on Seat in Coach
• Mt. Fuji and Kawaguchiko Tour with lunch based on Seat in Coach
• Kyoto Nara 1 Day Tour with lunch based on Seat in Coach
• One Way Regular Seat Bullet Train Ticket from Tokyo to Osaka
• Free Luggage Transfer from Tokyo to Osaka (1 luggage per person)
• English Speaking Guide on Day 1 and 4
• Free Visa Processing Fees for PH passport holders
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Airline Tax/F-Tax: USD70.00 (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Tip to Driver and Guide: JPY500.00 per person per day (To be settled in Japan)
• Every Saturday and Special Holiday Surcharge USD20 per night
• Travel Insurance
• Porterage Fees
• Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meals
• Others not mentioned in the inclusions
DAY 01 ARRIVAL – NARITA - TOKYO (No Meals)
Upon arrival at Narita Airport, meet your English Speaking Assistant and proceed to Tokyo via airport limousine bus. Drop off will be at the nearest bus stop. Check in at the hotel and rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
DAY 02 AMAZING TOKYO 1 DAY TOUR (B/L)
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to your Amazing Tokyo Tour with English Speaking Guide via Seat in Coach. Be sure to be at the meeting point 10-15 minutes earlier. Drive by Harajuku and National Diet Building. Then visit Meiji Jingo Shito Shrine and Imperial Palace which is the primary residence of the Emperor of Japan. Then pass by Akihabara and Ueno. Proceed to Asakusa to visit Tokyo’s largest Buddhist Temple and enjoy the sightseeing of Sensoji Temple. Afterwards, pass by Tokyo Sky Tree and Soramachi Shopping Mall. Then proceed to Tokyo Bay Cruise. Tour ends at Shinjuku. The tour guide will inform you on how to go back to your hotel. The rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
DAY 03 MT. FUJI AND KAWAGUCHIKO TOUR (B/L)
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to your Mt. Fuji and Kawaguchiko Tour with English Speaking Guide via Seat in Coach. Be sure to be at the meeting point 10-15 minutes earlier. Drive to Lake Kawaguchiko and visit Oshino Ninja Village, a ninja theme park where you will be able to appreciate a traditional garden in addition to an enjoyable and delicious Japanese lunch. Then move to Mt. Fuji 5th Station (If weather permit). Next stop, the Fuji Airways where you will have a unique experience of taking a virtual flight right over the magical slopes of Mt. Fuji. This features the 4 wonderful seasons of Japan. Transfer back to Tokyo and tour will disband at Shinjuku. The tour guide will inform you on how to go back to your hotel. The rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
DAY 04 TOKYO – OSAKA (B)
Have breakfast inside the hotel and depart to Osaka (Send 1 big luggage to Osaka for next day delivery, please prepare small bag for 1 night stay). Transfer to Tokyo Station or Shinawaga Station via local train and take the Bullet Train up to Shin Osaka Station, have a relaxing ride of this Japan’s High Speed Train. Upon arrival in Osaka meet another local assistant and take local train to your hotel in Osaka. Check in at the hotel and rest of the day is free on your own leisure.
DAY 05 KYOTO DAY TOUR (B/L)
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to your Kyoto Day Tour with English Speaking Guide via Seat in Coach. Be sure to be at the meeting point 10-15 minutes earlier. Visit Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, Togetsukyo Bridge, Nonomiya Shrine, Kinkakuji Temple, Todaiji Temple and Nara Deer Park. Tour ends at Namba Ocat and transfer back to hotel on your own arrangement. The rest of the day is free at your leisure.
DAY 06 OSAKA – KANSAI DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast inside hotel, have free time on your own leisure. Transfer to Kansai Airport via airport limousine bus for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum of 2 adults must travel together
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"