Tokyo Theme Parks All-In Tour
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP84,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: Jul 18/Aug 08, 20, 22/Sep 26/Oct 24/Nov 28/Dec 19
JL078 MNL 2325 HND 0445
JL077 HND 0125 MNL 0500
• Round Trip International Airfare via Japan Airlines
• 4 Nights Room Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 5B, 2L, 3D
• Tours, Transfers, and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• English Speaking Guide
• 5 Days Japan Unlimited Internet Sim Card
• Visa Assistance Fee
• Travel Insurance
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• Airline Tax/F-Tax: USD80.00 (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Tip to Driver and Guide: USD20.00 per person
• Drinks and Beverages
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN HANEDA - TOKYO - FUJI AREA (B/D)
Arrival in Haneda Airport and meet and greet guide then transfer to Tokyo Tower for Photo Stop, next . Enjoy a cruise at Lake Ashi and marvel at the beauty of nature, next is the shopping heaven - The Gotemba Premium Outlet Mall, this is the famous shopping heaven in the area, where you can shop for brands for definitely less! Nike Factory Outlet, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Gap, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ray-Ban, Gucci, Coach, and many more await you! then transfer in the hotel and experience the Onsen (Hot Spring Bath) to relieve yourself of the stress and revitalize both body and mind.
DAY 02 - FUJI AREA - TOKYO (B/L/D)
After your hotel breakfast, we proceed to Fuji-Q Highland Theme Park, Japan's most famous amusement park at the foot of Mount Fuji, with about 40 different attraction that everybody would love, Fujiko Museum also informally known as the Doraemon Museum, is a fanciful art museum found in the suburbs of Kawasaki. It is based on the work of Fujiko F. Fujio (nom de plume of manga artist Fujimoto Hiroshi) who is the creator of Doraemon, an influential series about a robotic cat from the 22nd century who travels back in time to befriend a group of kids. Then visit also the famous Dog in Japan, Hachiko Statue then we shall transfer to Diver City Shopping Mall after transfer to hotel for check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 03 - FUJI AREA - TOKYO (B/L/D)
After breakfast in the hotel we shall first pass by the beautiful Imperial Palace East Garden, next we head to Earthquake Experience, here we will learn all about earthquake safety guides and preparation. Then we will have shabu dike, for lunch then head next Asakusa Temple, Japan's oldest temple which was completed in 645AD, and a shopping street over 200 meters called, Nakamise leads from the outer gate to the temple's second gate called, Hozomon alongside are typical Japanese souvenir items such as the yukata, folding fans, tenugui (rectangular cotton towel), get a (Japanese flip-flop worn with the yukata), Daruma dolls, chopsticks, and the like and walk deeper into the world famous Ginza Shopping District (where 12 floors Uniqlo is located), Ginza is one of the city’s top shopping districts, it is packed with upmarket boutiques, as well as ritzy cocktail and fe sushi bars. Fine jewelry, while ultra modern Ginza Place deals in high tech electronics, afterwards we will have Yakiniku Buffet then we shall transfer to back to hotel with a night of tranquillity and relaxation.
DAY 04 - TOKYO (B)
After breakfast, transfer and enjoy Japan’s Disneyland or Disney Sea and afterwards transfer back to hotel.
DAY 05 - HANEDA- MANILA (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, Free time until check out then transfer to airport to catch your flight back to Manila.
• Passport (valid for more than 6 months)
• Visa Application Form
• Photo (1 Copy of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background)
• NSO Latest Birth Certificate
• NSO Latest Marriage Certificate (if married)
• Minimum of 15 adults must travel together
• Surcharge will apply if less than 15 adults
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD200 is required upon booking
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"