USA East Coast Land Arrangement
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP43,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: May 01 - Dec 31, 2019
ACCOMMODATION: E Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 3050 Woodbridge Ave, Edison, NJ 08837, USA
• Round Trip Airport Transfer based on Seat In Coach
• 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Transfer, Tours and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• English Speaking Guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Mandatory Tipping for Driver and Guide: USD10.00 per day (to be settled in the US)
• Mandatory Tipping for In and Out Transfers: USD5.00 per day (to be settled in the US)
• Travel Insurance
DAY 01 NEW YORK ARRIVAL - NEW JERSEY (No Meals)
Upon arrival at the airport, meet the tour guide holding a signage at the baggage claim then you will be transferred to Flushing Queens, an Asian community where you can shop or try authentic Asian food and free on your own leisure. Around 3-5pm, you will be transferred to hotel in New Jersey for check in. Standard check in time: 1500H. (Complimentary airport transfer is available from 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM only; all other times need to pay surcharge for private transfers)
DAY 02 NEW YORK CITY TOUR (No Meals)
Have a morning tour in New York City, visit Wall St. and Times Square. Passby New York City Trinity Church, 5th Avenue, Rockfeller Center, World Trade Center, etc. After the tour, transfer back to hotel. (Optional tours adult/child: New York Night Tour $25/$15; Metropolitan Museum $25/Free Under 11; Empire State Building $36/$30;Liberty Cruise $29/$17;USS Intrepid $33/$24;Wax Museum $25/$23,etc)
DAY 03 PHILADELPHIA – WASHINGTON DC (No Meals)
Check-out then proceed to tour in Philadelphia. Visit Independence National Historical Park and Liberty Bell. Transfer to Washington DC, see Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veteran Memorial, Korean War Memorial, White House and The US Capitol. You may avail cruise for sightseeing of the town on the Potomac River and basin (cruise admission to be paid on the spot). Along the way you will see Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial etc. After the tour, transfer to hotel for check in. (DC Cruise admission fee adult/child: $26/$18)
DAY 04 WASHINGTON D.C - CORNING - NIAGARA FALLS (No Meals)
During the day, visit Corning Museum of Glass, home to the world's largest collection of glass, showcasing 3,500 years of glass art and history (admission fee to be paid on the spot). In the afternoon, get to see the majestic Niagara Falls [USA side]. Take the chance to experience a thrilling way to explore Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist. An intimate tour that gets you as close as possible to the breathtaking flow of water, power and mist of the magnificent Niagara Falls and see Imax film. (Admission fees to be paid on the spot). After the tour, transfer back to hotel. (Admission fees and Optional tours adult/child: Imax Movie $12/$8; In-Depth Niagara Tour $25/$15; Niagara Jetboat Adventures $66/$56;Maid of the Mist $20 / $12; Corning Museum of Glass: $20)
DAY 05 UPSTATE NEW YORK - BOSTON (No Meals)
Cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston. Upon arrival, enjoy viewing the Erie Canal which was used to be the nation's first major transportation system. Visit the city of Cambridge, Massachusetts and Harvard University. (Boston Lobster Dinner: $32)
DAY 06 BOSTON – NEW YORK DEPARTURE (No Meals)
Check-out then enjoy the breathtaking view of Boston Harbour by cruise ship (Admission fee to be paid on the spot).Visit the old Quincy Market then transfer to airport for your flight back home/onward destination. (Boston Harbour Cruise: $22). Please book a flight that departs after 10:00PM.
• Minimum of 02 adults must travel together
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Strictly every Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays arrival only. For Thursdays and Sundays arrivals itinerary can be changed. No Friday arrival.
• Airport pick up schedule: (EWR/JFK/LGA) between 9AM-10PM only. All other times need to pay surcharge for the transfers. Please arrange after 1400H flight for your departure on the last day.
• Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"