Vientiane Free and Easy Land Arrangement for 2 Persons
TRAVEL DATE: July 21 - December 23, 2018
ACCOMMODATION: Vansana Hotel
HOTEL ADDRESS: 7 Phonthan Rd PO Box 881, Vientiane, Laos
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat in Coach
• 2 Nights Room Accommodation
• Daily Hotel Breakfast
• Boat Trip as per itinerary
• Local English speaking guide
• Fresh water and wet wipe during day tour (one bottle/person/day)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• International Airfare and Taxes
• Peak Season Surcharges
• Tipping for the Guide and Driver
• Midnight Transfer surcharge (between 2300 to 0600 hours)
• Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
• Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
DAY 01 VIENTIANE ARRIVAL (No Meals)
Upon arrival at Wattay Int’l airport, meet guide then transfer to hotel for check-in. In the afternoon, take a sightseeing tour of Vientiane. Visit the religious museums of Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple to have survived the Siamese war in 1828 and its cloister contains more than 8000 Buddha statues; Wat Ho Prakeo, the former home-temple of the Emerald Buddha statue or Pra Keo, but today it contains a collection of Buddha statues, antiques and all artifacts found in around Vientiane; That Luang Stupa, Symbol of Lao nation the single most important monument in Laos, which was built to cover the original small stupa containing a piece of the chest bone of Buddha; Patuxay (Arch de Triumph), built quite recently in commemoration of those who died during the wars in the past and it is today as the land-mark of Vientiane. Then proceed to Mekong Riverside to have sunset view. After the tour, transfer back to hotel.
DAY 02 VIENTIANE – NAM NGUM LAKE (B)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to an excursion by road No. 13 to Nam Ngum Lake (90 km N), with hundreds of small islands. Along the way visit Hmong village and have a short walk around the village before proceeding to Vangsang. It is an archaeological site with Buddha carving dating back to 11th century. Upon arrival at Nam Ngum Lake, embark on a long tail boat visiting fishing villages in the various islets. If time permits experience gambling at the legal Lao Casino located in the valley where you can also enjoy a beautiful view of the lake. After the tour, transfer back to hotel.
DAY 03 VIENTIANE DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast at hotel, check out. Free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for departure.
+632-4017717 / +63-9177399135
Thank you very much.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"