- Cu Chi used to be a bitter battleground for many years during the Vietnam War. This underground village is an intricate work of over 200 km of tunnels. In addition, green paddy fields along the road to Cu Chi can be seen together with local peasants at work and buffaloes led by children giving you insight into Vietnamese agriculture.
Please prepare 80,000VND (equivalent to USD 4) on tunnel admission payable when there
Please add airfare
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact:
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Telephone numbers (63-2) 5796603 to 04
Mobile number: (63-999) 6040017
Visit our websites
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"