Wedding is not an easy project to accomplish; you need someone to lean on for better execution. Don’t ruin your Wedding preparation!
Hire Schatzies Events to execute your Dream Wedding without unnecessary stress! Every Wedding is unique and significant and deserves to be treated extra special with extra effort in extra mile.
Make the Difference, Let Schatzies Execute your Events!
Check our site at: www.schatziesevents.com
Contact us at: 09333807868 / 09175023538
BOOK with us on the Spot in any of these bridal fair!
January 14-15, 2017 - Getting Married SMX Bridal Fair
January 21-22, 2017 - Weddings and Beyond PICC Bridal and Debut Expo
Special freebies awaits! Contact us for free complimentary tickets 0933 3807868
This is for the couple that has made all the arrangements and has been to all the details, but need assistance in the execution of their plans on the event itself.
- 4 Event Coordinators on the event day (for 100 pax)
- 3 Personal Meetings
- Review Vendor Contracts
- Discussion of duties with the Maid of Honor & Best Man
- Ocular inspection of the ceremony & reception venues
- RSVP (local calls/texts only)
- Free use of : Here comes the Bride Banner, Registration Set up, Party Poppers,
BOOKED 8 mos AHEAD and GET FREE:
50 pcs personalized mugs for souvenirs OR 50 pcs rose Pastillas
Use of Projector and Screen OR Fitting form for Bridal Gown
Before the event:
- Prepare Wedding day timeline for vendors and bridal party
- Confirmation with vendors
- Briefing of event participants
- Coordinate with emcee for program
At the preparation venue:
- Monitor the arrival of suppliers
- Coordinate with suppliers/service providers and check inventory supplies
- Brief the bride, groom, parents, and others for last minute details
- Collect pay envelopes for suppliers
At the event venue:
- Check and ensure proper set-up of event site
- Monitor the arrival of the suppliers
- Coordinate with suppliers/service providers and check inventory of supplies
- Manage registration and gift tables
- Usher guests to their seats
- Oversee reception program
- Confer with the emcee and other program participants
- Confer with the banquet officer regarding head count of the guests
- Assist in distribution of favors to guests, collection of guest cards, or routing of guest book
- Assist in the payment of balances to the remaining suppliers
- Handle leftover food, cake, unused bottles of wines, etc.
- Collect all event materials and paraphernalia and endorse them to a pre-assigned person
- Surrender all remaining set-up, decorations, and items used to a pre-assigned person
- Assist in packing up all gifts and endorse them to a pre-assigned person
- Surrender all receipts to a pre-assigned person
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"