IELTS – How To Achieve An Overall Band Score Of 9
Video Course Description
This comprehensive IELTS course was created by Michelle, a highly experienced English teacher, who has taught at one of Australia’s leading universities.
Whether you are doing the Academic version of the IELTS exam so that you can study at university in an English speaking country or the General Training version of the IELTS exam so that you can emigrate to or work in an English-speaking country, both versions are covered in detail in this course to ensure you are fully prepared.
With a strong emphasis on exam questions and tips on how to approach each component of the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking Sections of the exam; this is the perfect course for anyone planning on sitting the IELTS exam.
What am I going to get from this video course?
- More than 4 hours of content!
- Reading: extract information from reading passages and answer questions effectively.
- Writing: interpret and describe visual or graphical information on diagrams, charts and graphs.
- Writing: the ability to structure informative essays, letters and reports.
- Speaking: the ability to hold a two way conversation with the examiner about abstract issues and topics, as well as being able to express ideas and opinions.
- Listening: the ability to interpret data you hear and to answer complex questions.
- The course focuses on the skills and techniques needed to help you achieve a band score of nine on the IELTS exam.
Text us for more details and titles. Thank you
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"