IELTS Speaking Masterclass: Get Band 7-9 in IELTS Speaking
If you are an IELTS candidate, you are probably thinking about how to prepare for the Speaking test. Most immigration rules and universities require a score of Band 7 or higher, but according to official IELTS statistics, the average speaking band score around the world is less than 6.5.
However, this does not mean that you cannot do better than the average candidate. And you don’t need a very long time. You just need to study a few effective strategies, observe a model candidate and learn some special words, phrases and structures to impress the examiner.
The IELTS Speaking Masterclass is a unique preparation course designed for IELTS candidates who needBand 7, 7.5, 8 or higher in the IELTS Speaking test. This course includes instructional videos and pdfsto help you improve your speaking, prepare for the test and reach your target band in the fastest time possible.
Listening to my tips and observing a model candidate, you will learn the special skills needed to get a high band. After taking the course, you will be able to:
- use advanced vocabulary and synonyms
- improve your grammar and pronunciation
- give opinions and connect your ideas
- deal with difficult questions
- improve your speaking confidence
- develop your answers and manage your time
- answer any question, even if you don’t know what to say!
The course also includes 20 model answers for Part 2 of the test and five videos that teach and show you how to use synonyms to improve your speaking.
The Masterclass lectures will not only prepare you for the test. They will improve your speaking confidence and listening skills for life. So even after you take the IELTS test, you will understand English speakers better and you will be able to express yourself more like a native speaker.
Buy this video course today and start improving your band.
What am I going to get from this course?
- More than hours of content!
- Achieve your target Band in the IELTS Speaking test.
- Improve your speaking in general.
Text us for more details and titles. Thank you
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"