Professional Risk Manager (PRM) Certification: Level 1 (DVD)
Why Professional Risk Manager?
If you are looking for a lucrative finance career in Risk Consultancy Firms, Banks, Insurance companies, Asset Management, Hedge funds, Investment banks etc., then PRM (Professional Risk Manager) is the right catch for you.
PRM is a professional designation awarded by the PRMIA to Professional Risk Managers (PRM) who passes their four online exams.
PRM-I Curriculum focuses on providing knowledge and understanding of:
- Finance Theory: Risk & Risk Aversion, Portfolio Mathematics, CAPM & Multifactor Models, Capital Structure etc.
- Financial Instruments: Analysis of Bonds, Futures & Forwards, Swaps, Credit Derivatives etc.
- Financial Markets: Structure of Financial Market, Money Market, FOREX, Commodities Market etc.
Professional Recognition & Job Satisfaction
- A PRM Charter can improve job opportunities, professional reputation & pay.
- Types of Businesses that hire PRMs include: Risk Consultancy Firms, Banks, Insurance Companies, Asset Management, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks etc.
How to update your CV with Professional Risk Management Skills?
After qualifying Professional Risk Manager Exam, you can add heavy duty terms in your resume like “Risk Management”, “Basel-I, II, III”, “Interest Rate Risk “, “Risk Metrics”, “Financial Econometrics” etc, which will surely diversify your professional reach.
- Almost 24 hours of content!
- Course Objective is to help participants successfully pass the PRM Exam – I
- Lucrative career options in Risk Management, Trading, Structuring, Modeling, etc. PRM holders have positions such as Chief Risk Officer, Senior Risk Analyst, Head of Operational Risk, and Director, Investment Risk Management, to name a few.
- Strong value addition to your skills, credentials and resume
- Complete coverage of risk management concepts
- Globally recognized professional certification for banking and finance professionals by PRMIA (Professional Risk Managers’ International Association)
Text us for more details and titles. Thank you
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"