Why the Epson EH-TW4500?
A top-of-its-class, full HD projector that delivers crystal-clear images for your ultimate home theatre experience.
Full high-definition, home projector that sets the benchmark for the ultimate home theatre experience!
- Combining Epson’s “12-bit D7 liquid crystal panel (Crystal Clear Fine)”, along with Epson’s proprietary DEEPBLACK technology, the EH-TW4500 projector produces bright images in bright scenes and deepens black to create images which are extremely sharp and high in contrast on screen.
- Together with the HQV Reon VX chip for “noise” reduction, this projector offers you the ultimate high-definition home theatre experience. A super combination of Epson’s own “DEEPBLACK” technology, new D7 technology LCD panel with C2Fine technology and Auto Iris Function - a stunning high contrast ratio (200,000:1) can be achieved with our projectors!
- Expanding images during projection often results in blurring. Super resolution technology automatically detects blurred sections and employs a mixed colour separation process to achieve the sharper and better quality projected Full-HD images.
Refined Frame Interpolation
- Frame interpolation technology inserts new frames between your original frames seamlessly. Now you can control frame interpolation more accurately and at higher handling speeds, and produce smooth, natural looking playbacks.
Crystal Clear Fine (C2FINE) Technology
- Epson’s C2FINE technology delivers projections which are brighter and more natural so that they are easier on the eye.
HQV Reon VX Chip
- Epson’s projectors are equipped with the D5s technology which is custom-engineered to reduce “noise”, reproducing images that are clear and smooth.
Dual Layered Auto Iris Technology
- The contrast ratio is dramatically improved by the newly developed Dual Layered Auto Iris Technology. Our projector can dynamically adjust images, giving you an extremely sharp, high contrast ratio to reproduce even the tiniest of details for greatly enhanced viewing pleasure!
Packed with a variety of functions which enhance images and colour further
7 Colour Mode
- Choose from any one of the seven pre-set colour modes for perfect colour to suit your environment or situation. You can also change the lamp brightness, depending on your preference.
- xvYCC is an extended-gamut YCC colour space for video applications. With x.v.Colour technology you can get more natural and vivid colours.
Six-Axis Colour Adjustment
- The hue and saturation for each of the RGBCMY colour components can be adjusted independently. This feature enables you to make more precise colour adjustments than anything so far, allowing you to customise images to suit your own colour preferences.
Built-in Ver. 1.3a HDMI Terminal x2 that Fits the 1080p Input
- The built-in ver 1.3a HDMI terminal is capable of transmitting nearly double the amount of information as compared to previous HDMI versions resulting in the expansion of colours in display. To further enhance your viewing, you can connect the projector to a next generation ver 1.3a compatible disc player.
Equipped with wide-range features which give you greater flexibility and versatility in positioning the projector
Vertical & Horizontal Lens Shift
- It comes equipped with vertical and horizontal lens shift function that allows the user to reposition the image up to nearly 2 screen width laterally and close to 3 screens vertically without altering the shape or compromising the image quality. This useful function allows you to place the projector off to the side and view an undistorted image on the screen.
2.1x Wide Zoom Ratio / Short Focus Lens
- The wide zoom ratio helps to increase the range of set up possibilities by allowing for movement both forward and back with relation to the screen. The short focus lens is capable of projecting a 100 inch screen from as close as 3.0m from the screen.
Built with top-class basic features to give you the maximum performance in projectors
- By making use of the “DEEPBLACK” technology along with the new D7 “C2FINE” LCD panel, this technology suppresses elliptical polarisation in the LCD, minimising light leakage. This means that the projector can regulate the image brightness and contrast especially in bright scenes where white images can be brightly recreated and dark scenes can be richly deepened even more than ever possible before.
Now you can truly enjoy the ultimate big screen experience in the comfort of your home!
Bright White Light Output and Colour Light Output; both at 1600 lumens E-TORL lamp
- The small, yet highly luminescent 200W lamp (E-TORL) is capable of projecting an impressive White Light Output and Colour Light Output; both at 1600 lumens creating crystal-clear images.
(E-TORL = Epson Twin Optimize Reflection Lamp)
Projection Lens: Wide Zoom Range 2.1x and High Resolving Power
- Colour aberration is diminished considerably thanks to the precise arrangement of a large caliber aspherical glass lens and extra low dispersion glass. In addition, Epson had reduced the number of lens used and now deploy a newly developed ultra low reflection multi-coating lens to minimise flare and allow the images to be projected brightly in sharp, ultra high contrast.
Epson Cinema Filter
- “Epson Cinema Filter” adjusts the image colours optically. By adjusting the three primary colours of light (Red, Green and Blue) with exceptional balance and precision, the projector is able to project an extensive range of colours for beautiful images with genuine colour.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"