USB NFC/RFID Reader III is an NFC Forum-certified PC-linked reader, developed based on 13.56Mhz contactless technology. It has a SAM (Secure Access Module) slot which can be used together with a SAM card for key diversification and mutual authentication, providing high-level security in contactless transactions. Post-deployment firmware upgrade is also supported, eliminating the need for additional hardware modification.
USB NFC/RFID Reader III (NFC Forum Certified Reader)
ACR1252U is capable of the three modes of NFC, namely: card reader/writer, card emulation and peer-to-peer communication. It supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE®, FeliCa, and ISO 18092–compliant NFC tags. It also supports other NFC devices with an access speed of up to 424 Kbps and proximity operating distance of up to 50mm (depending on tag type used).
Compliant with both CCID and PC/SC, this plug-and-play USB NFC device allows interoperability with different devices and applications. It is thus ideal for unconventional marketing and advertising applications like smart posters.
The ACR1252U comes with an optional stand to hold the smart card reader at an optimal angle, so that users can tap contactless cards or NFC-enabled devices onto the ACR1252U with ease.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- USB Firmware Upgradeability
- Smart Card Reader:
- Read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Supports MIFARE 7-byte UID, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE DESfire
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time)
- One ISO 7816–compliant SAM slot (Class A)
- NFC Support:
- NFC Reader/Writer Mode
- Peer-to-Peer Mode
- Card Emulation Mode
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- User-controllable bi-color LED
- User-controllable buzzer
- SAM Slot
|Dimensions||98.0 mm (L) x 65.0 mm (W) x 12.8 mm (H)|
|Compliance / Certifications||
|Interface||USB 2.0 Full Speed|
|Operating Distance||Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)|
|Supply Voltage||Regulated 5V DC|
|Supply Current||Max. 200mA|
|Operating Temperature||0-50 °C|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Smart Card Interface Support||
|Operating System Support||
- Banking & Payment
- Access Control
- Network Security
- e-Purse & Loyalty
- Smart Poster
- P2P Communication
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"