The following are reasons why it is helpful to constantly test for Total Dissolved Solids (TDS):
* High TDS results in undesirable taste which could be salty, bitter, or metallic.
*Test your water to make sure the filter system has a high rejection rate and know when to change your filter
* High TDS indicates Hard water, which causes scale buildup in pipes and valves, inhibiting performance.
* TDS levels must be monitored to prevent maintenance problems.
* TDS is the best measurement of the nutrient concentration in a hydroponics' solution.
Measuring range: 0-9990ppm
Accuracy: ± 2%
Dimensions: 142 x 25 x 15mm
For more info, Call Ms. Ann (02) 775.69.05
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"