• Easy to use, disposable, and inexpensive• A great way to obtain quick, quantitative answers in the field or in the labProduct DescriptionWater hardness is caused almost entirely by calcium and magnesium ions. Other di- and trivalent metals have a similar effect, but usually are not present in high enough concentration in potable waters to cause problems. Hardness increases soap consumption in laundries and causes scale in boilers. Contains 50 tests.1 vial is 50 stripsFor more inquiries, Kindly Look for Ms. Ann
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"