Filtration using Celite diatomite is a two-step operation. First, a thin protective layer of filter aid, called the precoat, is built up on the filter septum to recirculating a filter aid slurry.
An efficient, economical filter aid must:
1) have rigid. intricately shaped. porous. individual particles.
2) form a highly permeable. stable, incompressible filter cake.
3) remove fine solids at high rates of now.
4) be chemically inert and essentially insoluble in the liquid being filtered Celite diatomite meets these requirements due to the wide variety of intricately shaped particles and inert composition which makes it virtually insoluble in most liquids
Available in bag 20kgs
Send messageto seller
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"