Rockler 35283 Deluxe Hold Down Clamp
These Hold Down Clamps feature non-marring rubber tips that are ideal for working with soft woods, pre-finished panels, or anything that's already been prep sanded. The rubber clamp faces also help to grip the workpiece for better safety and accuracy. In addition, they have a wide aluminum body, allowing for maximum tension. Clamps include a 5-star knob and a 5/16" T-bolt designed to fit into T-tracks on drill presses, router tables and more. The Hold Down Clamp, 5-1/2"L x 3/4"W provides the same great features as the 5-1/2"L x 1-1/8"W version, but in a slimmer width and without the non-marring rubber tips.
5-1/2" long x 1-1/8" wide
Crafted of solid anodized aluminum
Clamps material up to 2-1/2" thick
Rubber tips help grip and protect workpiece
5/16" T-bolt is compatible with our Universal T-Track
(1) Hold Down Clamp, 5-1/2"L x 1-1/8"W
(2) Non-marring rubber tips
(1) 5-Star Knob
(1) 3" x 5/16" T-bolt
* We ship nationwide
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"