Urgent Hiring- SECRETARY
- Assists personal requirement of the President/General Manager.
- To Support activities of the President/General Manager (screening calls, receiving and directing visitors and client).
- Monitoring of incoming and outgoing emails.
- Responsible to create drafts for email, reports and letters assigned by the superior.
- Log marketing inquiries (calls, emails and fax) and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Responsible to prepare Quotations, Proforma Invoice and other pertinent documents.
- Responsible for filing documents and maintenance of filing system.
- To do other tasks assigned from time to time.
- Monitor activities of other personnel on the field and report properly to the Manager.
- Computer literate (knowledgeable in Microsoft programs and other graphic software).
- Proficiency in written and articulate in oral communication in the English language.
- College graduate
- Willing to work 6 days a week (8:00-5:00PM)
- Has sufficient typing skills
- Can work under pressure
- Presentable and well groomed
For inquiries, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office landline number 887-4656. Our office is located in 71-79 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. corner Filmore St., Makati City.
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"