Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
2) Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications.
3) Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
4) Process and review employment applications in order to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
5) Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
6) Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
7) Gather personnel records from other departments and/or employees.
8) Search employee files in order to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
9) Interview job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them.
11) Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
12) Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection of employment.
13) Select applicants meeting specified job requirements and refer them to hiring personnel.
14) Arrange for in-house and external training activities.
Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible workers of position availability.
16) Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs and worker's compensation plans.
17) Prepare badges, passes, and identification cards, and perform other security-related duties.
18)Administer and score applicant and employee aptitude, personality, and interest assessment instruments.
*Preferrably with 3 years minimum working experience in the same field.
For interested applicants please email resume to:
To know more about our company, you can visit our website at http://glocorp.asia/
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"