Beijing, Shanghai tour package
Shanghai, is China's biggest city and a global financial hub. Its heart is the Bund, a famed waterfront promenade lined with colonial-era buildings. Across the Huangpu River rises Pudong’s futuristic skyline, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, with distinctive pink spheres. Sprawling Yuyuan Garden has traditional pavilions, towers and ponds.
Beijing, China’s capital, has history stretching back 3 millennia. Yet it’s known as much for its modern architecture as its ancient sites such as the grand Forbidden City complex, the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Nearby, the massive Tiananmen Square pedestrian plaza is site of Mao Zedong’s mausoleum and the National Museum of China, displaying a vast collection of cultural relics.
SHANGHAI & BEIJING COMBINATION VIA HIGH SPEED RAILWAY, 4 NIGHTS PACKAGE
Day 1 Manila - Shanghai c/o guest (Dinner)
- Pudong airport pick-up, welcome dinner, check-in Shanghai hotel
Day 2 Shanghai (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Tour to The Bund, cross Huangpu River sightseeing tunnel, Oriental TV Tower (outside), Shanghai Museum, Herbal shop, Yu Garden, Xin Tian Di Entertainment Complex, Silk Museum, Nanjing Road, Huang Pu River Cruise
Day 3 Shanghai - Bejing (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Check-out Shanghai Hotel, transfer to train station bound for Beijing, Take China's High Speed Railway (Jinghu High Speed Railway) 2nd class ticket, Tour Beijing Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Tea House, check-in Beijing Hotel
Day 4 Beijing (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Tour to Juyongguan Great Wall, Jade Museum, Birds Nest (outside) and Water Cube, Panda Zoo, shopping at Wangfujing Street, Quanjude Peking Duck restaurant dinner
Day 5 Beijing - Manila c/o guest (Breakfast)
- Transfer to the airport for departure flight
Valid March 2016 to Feb 2017
Price per person, Twin sharing
Please add airfare
Midnight surcharge P620 each 2300-0700
Shanghai Hotels, Beijing Hotels
Washington Inn, King Parkview
P19,500 each, min of 2
Please add airfare
Advance booking required.
Google shore 2 shore travel to see other products and services
To book, please contact
Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
We can be reached during office hours at:
Office: (63-2) 5796603-04
Mobile number (63-906) 9003019; (63-923) 2880661; (63-999) 6040017
Viber number: (63-906) 6020770
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"