Chow meals: rice toppings that can afford to your budget!
A Chow meal is a ready to go food either in a breakfast or lunch. Foods that suit to Filipinos budget and also to makes it burp! It has also a silog that can choose with a different topping of kinds of dishes. Chow meals The silog franchise is unique in its form as it is a breakfast meal that would be available for the whole day and even for the whole night to everyone.
Start the business with this concept that surely popular in students, passersby and also in the workers.
Our Product Chow Meals Offer Silog and Rice Toppings!
Franchise Starts at P99,000.00
- The use of “Chow Meals” trade name
- A mini high end food cart (measures 7 ft x 5ft x2.5 ft)
- Equipment for Chow Meals food cart operation
- A heavy duty griller with fryer
- Rice cooker
- Sauce dispenser
- Acrylic juice container with laddle
- Tong and spatula
- Complete set of uniform of one service crew (includes shirt, visor and hair net)
- Starting products worth P3,000.00
- Business and product orientation
- Franchise seminar
- Hands-on training for you and your crew
- Concept manual
- After-sales support
Set an appointment with us. You can see our actual carts and get free products tasting.
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
10AM - 12NN
2PM - 4PM
Contact Person: Andrea Melo
Contact nos. 0939-9163425 (smart) /(02) 219-5869 (landline)/0917-1254451 (globe)
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"