Fish balls, Kikiams, Squid balls and Chiken balls? Sounds familiar, right? Yes, since, these kinds of snacks are very familiar here in the Philippines for the reason of its reasonable price. This kind of snack is usually seen in markets and also near universities.
Fabsuffrage Inc. made a concept of street foods rolled into one and that is Pinoy Hot Balls. They can guarantee that all their products are pure clean and yummy. In addition, family and friends will absolutely enjoy eating these snacks!
Pinoy hot balls have many different of products like:
It also has French fries with 3 different sizes (small, medium and large). Pinoy hot balls also have drinks to quench their thirst, which they will love and enjoy!
Be one franchisee of Pinoy hot balls for the affordable package of P99,000
- The use of “Pinoy hot balls” trade name
- A mini high end food cart (measures 7 ft x 5ft x2.5 ft)
- Equipment for Pinoy hot balls food cart operation
- A heavy duty dual fryer
- Sauce dispencer
- Tong and spatula
- Acrylic juice container with ladle
- Complete set of uniform of one service crew (includes shirt, visor and hair net)
- Starting products worth P3,000.00
- Business and product orientation
- Franchise seminar
- Hands-on training for you and your crew
- Concept manual
- Notarized Franchise Agreement
- After-sales support
This franchise is open for a FREE-Orientation and a Food tasting
You may visit our office #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109 (Near Gateway Mall LRT)
Contact us now!
Thea Limas and Bernadeth Marasigan
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"