Non-collateral Business Loan
Loan Features for Filipino Entrepreneurs
As long as your business has been operating for more than a year, you are qualified for a loan.
MINIMAL DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
See our list of required documents
LOANABLE AMOUNTS FROM PHP 100,000- PHP 10,000,000
LOAN DECISION WITHIN 7 DAYS
PAYMENT TERMS FROM 3-12 MONTHS
Minimal Documentation Requirements
We simply require business loan applicants to be at least one (1) year into business operations and to have a checking account of at least six (6) months.
- Filled out application form
- Original bank statements for the past three (3) months with used checks and bank certification
- Latest copy of mayor’s and DTI permits
- Proof of Billing of business and residence
- Photocopy of two (2) valid government issued IDs of the applicant
- 2×2 Pictures of the applicant
- Pictures of business and/or inventory
- Sketch map of business and residence location
- Complete SEC documents
- Secretary’s Certificate with Board Resolution
- Complete Financial Statements
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a loan?
There are 2 ways:
1. You may download the application form on this site, fill out the relevant fields, and submit it along with the necessary requirements
2. You may request us to assign a Loan Specialist to assist you through the application process by filling out our application form
What are the key conditions for a business loan?
Your business should have been operational for a minimum of one (1) year and you should have a checking account (CA) that has been active for at least six (6) months.
Is it possible to take out a loan without a checking account?
We only entertain clients who have an existing checking account because we receive our clients’ loan payments through post-dated checks (PDCs).
How long will it take for my application to be processed?
Processing takes up to 7 business days from the receipt of complete application documents.
How do I find out if my business loan application has been approved?
You will receive an email on the result of your application. In addition to that, an EFI Officer will contact you as soon as it has been approved!
How do I pay for my amortization?
Payment is done through submission of post-dated checks (PDCs) upon the release of the loan.
Can I take out a personal loan?
We are dedicated to helping local enterprises grow. As such, our business model and processes have not been developed to support personal loans.
What is your interest rate?
The interest rate is subject to the approval of the credit committee. The rate may vary depending on the loan amount as well as term length. We welcome interested applicants to submit an application and to sit down with us to discuss this further.
for inquiries: CONTACT: JUN R. RIÑON
GLOBE: 0927-6354724 * SMART: 0908-8160619 SUN: 0922-2879017
PLDT MOBILE: 632-4638842 * 4638921 * 4638867
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org * email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Online Transactions
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal, Bank Deposit, LBC, or Pera Padala without the item.
- Never pay with anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cheques
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"